Please click here for Octoberfest 2012 information.
Cincinnati, OH - Sept. 16-18, 2011 - Seven stages, beer and food such as sauerkraut balls and German eggrolls. And let's not forget The Chicken Dance. Apparently, it's hot.
Cleveland, OH - Sept. 2nd - Sept. 5th, 2011 - "Join us for four exciting days of authentic German Food, Beer, and the best Entertainment in the Cleveland area Labor Day Weekend. Local and Regional Musicians - German Dance Groups"
Newport, OH Close to Cincinnati - August 31, 2011 - Keg Tapping and Oktoberfest.
Minster, OH - September 30th - October 2nd, 2011 - "Sing and dance to German music. Taste the hearty German foods. Watch the spectacular parade featuring colorful floats, marching bands and many celebrities. See the many events in the Gazebo and the Spazz Plaz. Take part in the beer tray relay, the 10K run, and any numerous other games."
- Tulsa, Oklahoma - Oct. 20-23, 2011! - Live music, bier barrel racing, food and beer.
- Sandy, OR - September 9th, 10th, 11th, 2011 - A Cruisin' Car Show, polka and music, Biergarten, German entertainment and a sauerkraut and sausage booth. Also, a Weingarten, kindergarten, a microgarten (for microbrews) crafts, Future Farmers of America contests.
- Mt. Angel, OR - September 15, 16, 17 & 18, 2011 - Traditional Biergarten, Weingarten and Alpinegarten, arts and crafts show, live music on four stages, free kindergarten, street dancing, Cruz-n Car Show, 50+ Alpine food chalets.
- Doylestown (Philadelphia), PA - September 8 through 18, 2011
- Mifflinburg, PA - Sept. 30 and Oct. 1, 2011 - German bands and dancers, polka band, hayrides and carriage rides, soft pretzel, kids' stuff - Real German beer, Bratwurst, Knockwurst, Wienerschnitzel, Sauerbraten, Brathendl, Sauerkraut, Rotkohl.
Newport, RI< - Oct. 8-10, 2011 - See also Go New England (Note: 2010 dates as of August, 2011).
Walhalla, SC - October 21, 22 & 23
2011 - Featuring crafts, lederhosen, and carnival rides, as well as fantastic food such as wurst and kraut, authentic German music and dancers.
Deadwood, SD - Sept. 20 - Oct.1, 2011 - German Cook-Off, Weiner Dog races, Best Dressed Weiner Dog, Wife Carrying Contest.
Nashville, TN - October 8th, 2011 - Historic German Town - and it's free! - Authentic German food and beverages, Polka Dancing, German Bands, Tours of the historic churches, specialty foods and baked treats. Kids' area. Hosted by the Church of the Assumption & Monroe Street United Methodist Church.
Addison, TX - Sept. 15-18, 2011 - Addison Circle Park - Polka, German food and Spaten Bier, music, folk dancing, sing-alongs, children’s entertainment and more.
Lancaster, TX - Oct. 8-9, 2010 - Arts and crafts, children's activities, beer stein contest and silent auction, live music, German food and beer plus root beer on tap.
Plano, TX - 2011 - No date yet - Fassanstich (keg tapping) with 12 piece band and Oktoberfest Buffet. Schnitzel Fest with 18 different Schnitzels until the end of October.
McKinney, TX - Sept. 23-24, 2011 – In the main square, Authentic German food and Franconia Bier, music on two stages, children’s entertainment and more.
Snowbird, UT - August 20-October 9, 2011 - Saturdays, Sundays and Labor Day noon - 6 pm. Has an Oktoberfest tent with music, dancing, vendors, beer and bratwurst/apfelstrudel.
Stowe, VT - September 23 to 25, 2011. Oom pah bands, authentic German foods, freshly brewed Vermont beers and fun activities for the kids...Brought to you by the Stowe Rotary Club.
For others, see here.
- Martinsville - Oct. 1, 2011 - Uptown Martinsville Oktoberfest Arts and Crafts Festival
- Richmond - Oct 21-22, 2011 - Richmond Oktoberfest
- Staunton - Oct 1, 2011 - Oktoberfest at the Frontier Culture Museum
- Strasburg - Oct 1, 2011 - Oktoberfest Strasburg Style
- Raphine - Oct 10 - Oktoberfest at Rockbridge Vineyard
- Fredericksburg - Sept 23-24, 2011 - Fredericksburg Area Oktoberfest
Leavenworth, WA - September 30th and October 1st, October 7th & 8th, October 14th & 15th, 2011. - Free transportation, live music, German food, arts and crafts, Bavarian clothing sale, and activities for the whole family.
Bramwell, WV - Saturday, October 8th, 2011 between 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm, featuring guided outdoor tours of Bramwell's Millionaire Row Historic District. The Bramwell Oktoberfest is known for its excellent live musical entertainment, with traditional folk, blues, bluegrass and alternative artists performing throughout the day. - Microbrew contest.
Glendale, WI - Friday and Saturday evenings, running the four weekends after Labor Day, (Starts Sept. 9th) 2011 - Serving spit roasted chicken or pork dinners, fresh bratwurst and pork loin sandwiches at the Bavarian Inn - Old Heidelberg Park - Oompah music, German dancing food and suds.
Chippewa Falls, WI - Sept. 16 - 18, 2011 - Family fun, Kinder costume contest, Scherenschnitt demo, polka and accordion music, dancers, Auto Schau.
La Crosse, WI - September 23 - October 1, 2011 - Festmaster's Ball, parade, teen tent, half marathon, 5 mile and 5K walk, music, photo contest, family day, craft beer night and more.